Monday, November 2, 2009

Is it our last goodbye??

Hanisah was sooo nice for organising a small get-together for our post-elective group meeting and also other close classmates. melody was leaving on the next day. so was sadia. that was so heart-breaking, knowing that we are getting closer to our final bon-voyage.
the school that i was reluctant to go to in the beginning, has been found hard to let go now. school of pharmacy has more that just meets the eye. despite the hidden buiding, the worn off sign board, i enjoyed my 3 years in this school. the friends, the teaching staffs, the experience; they become the sweetest memory i'll never forget.

I will miss red lecture theathre,
I will miss running late to workshop in hunter,
I will miss catching the elevator at adams,
I will miss being in med lib,
I will miss producing labels in the lab
and getting told off by @#%^&* during dispensing,
I will miss fix mocha in the morning
I will miss walking to school, and walking home from school, and whatever i do in between,
Most of all i will miss the friends.
sooo much=(






will remember you,
Fateha

3 comments:

  1. ye fa,, anda pasti merinduinye... pasti..

    p.s dats y akak stil jdi student.. haha.. tapi lngsung xsama perasaannye dgn undergrad life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak yana jadi post grad pun happy je kan? dah jadi lecturer mesti la lagi happy=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah sedeynya entri ni...rasa xsanggup plak nak abes belajar n tinggalkan dunny (tho i know i will quickly change my mind about this...)...hihi

    ReplyDelete