Monday, September 14, 2009

Do not message and massage..

This is the message that ive got for whats happened in the past 24 hours...seblah tangan urut orang, seblah tangan lagi texting..maka the tv ad is right. you cant focus on two things at the same time


From top clockwise: Husna, Aisya & Fateha

kak azam telah membawa berita gembira kepada aku tadi. she said that kak diha said that kak nurul said that her sister has found my fon!!!!!!!oh yeah..i mean, alhamdulillah..terima kasih ya Allah kerana telah memakbulkan doa aku. i'll keep both eyes on my fon this time.

sehari without fon is not that bad. except that my groupmates couldnt let me know that we were having a meeting at 2.30pm, i couldnt text Ammir to thank him for his beautiful raya card, i couldnt text anyone to ask about next's week school timetable bcos i need to make a doctor appointment within that week, n i couldnt text sadia to be able to locate her. so i made her promise to be at hunter til i come. even if the world come crashing i expect her to be there waiting for me. poor thing.sorry sweetie.

i'm happy that i survived a day without my fon. (gaya2 "i survived a japanese gameshow"). i do not have nomophobia. but living without my mobile phone does turn my life pretty much up side down..mcm mane la org dulu2 xde henfon kan?hmmm..

Fateha happy=)

2 comments:

  1. omg! alhamdulillah dpt jumpa..
    kalo ko kt snih,sure dh lesap.. uuuu~

    anyway,i dunno how my life without my fon,mgkn ku tak leh kuat spt mu.. ahaks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. aku diuji sehari je.gaban jugak la..
    nasihat aku..jaga fon baik2 ye kawan2?

    ReplyDelete