Thursday, October 22, 2009

EXAM~

Critical stage...

OMG.. exam in only 2 hours. only god knows how terrified i am right now. arrrrggghhh~~self-confidence in going down low. but i refuse to look at those notes at these moments bcos i'm freaking out like crazy. man this is the moment of truth!! we're talking about PHCY 473B!!! that should mean something to you and me. Ya Allah, pls calm me down..
in the meantime, i am sure the others are doing their last-minutes go-thru-it-all-again. but here i am writing a post, just had breakfast, watching tyra on tv and all the things i shouldnt be doing! i even did my laundry, like what the....???? of all the time in the world? this is bizarre, this is not myself.
now i cant even go the bathroom cos the handymen are doing some roofwork. surely i dont want to "entertain" them cos im the one who needs to be entertained today.
God help me..

i can breathe....

Freaking out,
Fateha

No comments:

Post a Comment