Monday, October 19, 2009

Otherwise...My birthday cont'd..

Apart from my unexpected birthday mishap yesterday, i had a wonderful day. My flatties (kak azam, kak een & kak wani) gave a VIP treatment. felt like i was treated like a queen. thnx sisters!!! i really2 appreciate it all..


My birthday cake!




Introducing the two lil fellaaaa~~


Sugar(lil one) & Lemon(bigger one)


they are never happier.


A chocolate bouquet


A rocking black star perfume


Cant you guys see how happy i am???hehehehe...

and not to forget, birthday pizza by hanisah and shamin. u guys are awesome!! there's a funny story behind it, i'll never forget throughout my entire life. i'll tell it to my great-granddaughter.lol.

Ya Allah, ya Rahman, two words: THANK YOU.

Just turned 23,
Fateha

No comments:

Post a Comment